PREPARE FOR WORSHIP
• Make arrangements with others in the family or in Zoom groups to gather for worship.
• Be intentional about the time and space by getting out of bed, changing out of your pajamas, removing any food or snacks, turning off your extra electronic or digital devices. Dedicate your place to worship God.
• Each person should have a Bible available.
• There’s no need to rush through any of the worship elements.
• Whether you’re alone or with others, we encourage everyone to do everything “out loud”. Read scripture out loud, pray out loud, and sing out loud. God is blessed to hear the voices of His people!
JOIN US LIVE FROM 10:45AM-12PM
COMMUNION for BAPTIZED CHRISTIANS via Zoom (12:30 pm)
Zoom Link: fcbc.la/communion (Dial-in: 18778535257,,95948443836#).
Because we cannot meet together physically to observe communion, we are encouraging baptized believers who want to participate to prepare your own communion elements. You may choose something from your own kitchen or pantry that can best represent the body and blood of the Lord Jesus for you.