Let’s worship the Lord our God.
SUNDAY, MARCH 29, 2020
We’re glad you have joined us for worship. During this physical distancing due to the pandemic, we can still come together as the church for collective worship online. (For the Children’s worship, click here)
PREPARE FOR WORSHIP
• Make arrangements with others in the family to gather for worship.
• Be intentional about the time and space by getting out of bed, changing out of your pajamas, removing any food or snacks, turning off your extra electronic or digital devices. Physically dedicate this time to worship God.
• Each person have a Bible available.
• There’s no need to rush through any of the worship elements.
A CALL TO WORSHIP
• Psalm 34:1-10 (Have three persons read 1-3, 4-7, 8-10)
WORSHIP IN PRAYER
• In two rounds, each person completes this prayer:
“Father God, you are ______________ even though we are ___________.”
(Elaborate as the Spirit leads.)
• Someone commit and dedicate this time of worship in prayer
WORSHIP IN SONG
• Bless God and each other as you sing along to the songs linked below.