PREPARE FOR WORSHIP
• Make arrangements with others in the family or in Zoom groups to gather for worship.
• Be intentional about the time and space by getting out of bed, changing out of your pajamas, removing any food or snacks, turning off your extra electronic or digital devices. Dedicate your place to worship God.
• Each person should have a Bible available.
• There’s no need to rush through any of the worship elements.
• Whether you’re alone or with others, we encourage everyone to do everything “out loud”. Read scripture out loud, pray out loud, and sing out loud. God is blessed to hear the voices of His people!
A CALL TO WORSHIP
Please read John 1:1-5 and meditate on it.
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. All things were created through him, and apart from him not one thing was created that has been created. In him was life, and that life was the light of men. That light shines in the darkness, and yet the darkness did not overcome it.”
Marvel at Jesus Christ, the Word. Acknowledge the Word and lift adorations for how He is and what He has done.
WORSHIP IN SONG
Bless God and each other as you sing along out loud to the songs linked below.
PASTORAL PRAYER & ANNOUNCEMENTS
The Lord provides for the church through the financial giving of the family of God. The finances go toward the operations of the church, the employment of staff, various ministries and functions of the church, and the extension of the gospel into the world. Give as God leads and directs you, and never feel obligated to give. If you are not a Christian, please do not give.
Give financially to the church, which can be done by postal mail, online, or text. Instructions can be found at our website, fcbc.la/give. Your offering can be directed to a general fund or to a specific outreach ministry used to meet needs of our Chinatown community.
Special Offering this Week: Commit time this week to memorize three (3) verses and encourage someone with one of the verses.