INSTRUCTIONS (Item #2 and #3 are required to avoid processing delays):
- Reserve vehicles at least one month in advance from the companies listed below.
- Drivers must be 25 years or older. Bring your driver’s license to the rental office.
- If crossing country borders, you must also bring a valid passport and buy local auto insurance.
- Submit a FACILITIES/ACTIVITIES REQUEST FORM to the Facilities Manager. The form may also be used to reserve a room before departure.
- Submit a CHURCH CREDIT CARD PERMISSION FORM to Trustees after receiving minister’s approval.
- Arrange for a Trustee to go with you to the rental company to sign contracts and make payments.
- After vehicles are returned, collect the receipts and submit them to Trustees. All cost are to be paid from your ministry/department budget.
|Approved Rental Companies||Phone||Corporate Account #||Preferred Pick-up Location|
|Budget||213-617-2977||U409624|| Union Station
800 N. Alameda St., Los Angeles
|Enterprise||213-627-5432||None|| Pershing Square
530 S. Olive St., Los Angeles
- Additional charges or rate changes may apply if the vehicle may apply if the vehicle is returned to a different location, at a different time, past the due date, or after the rental office is closed.
- Auto rental company cancellation policies vary. If vehicle is no longer needed, contact Trustees as soon as possible to cancel the car pick-up.