The Sunday parking permit system in the Worship Center garage will be in effect from 7:30 am – 12:30 pm every Sunday. Only groups listed below may park in the garage. If you currently park in the garage and are not part of an eligible group, please park in another location (i.e., Adobe lot, Castelar, public lot, street, etc.) so those with the greatest need may park in the garage.
- First time visitors and guest speakers
- Handicapped (must display DMV handicap permit)
- Driver of a child in the Nursery Department (must display church permit)
- Applications for a church permit are available in the Nursery Department
- Parking is first come, first served.
- Parking spaces in the garage will be allocated and marked for the various groups (diagrams are available in the Worship Center lobby and various locations around campus).
- Visitor spaces: Drivers with a church or handicap permit, and regular attendees may not park in these spaces even after worship service has started. Visitors may come late or need to leave early.
- No tandem parking in the aisles.
- A vehicle in a tandem space must be moved by 12:30 pm if blocking another vehicle.
- Parking Director and Church Office reserve the right to reallocate spaces as needed.
- Parking diagram:
REMINDER: “Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor.” Romans 12:10